Ordinances, Resolutions & Proclamations
An ordinance is a law passed by a your Eureka City government. Ordinances for Eureka City may be found below. (if available)
If you have any questions regarding a particular ordinance, please call City Hall and we will be happy to help you.
- Ordinances, Resolutions & Proclamations
- Complaint Form
- Ordinance No. 07-11-2017 Nuisance and Beautification Ordinance
- Ordinance No. 08-08-2017-01 Classification of Records
- Ordinance No. 08-08-2017-02 Telecommunication Gross Tax
- Ordinance No. 09-17-2017 Amending Rate of Energy Sales & Use Tax
- Ordinance No. 11-14-2017 Amending Chapter 5 of the Eureka Zoning Ordinance
- Resolution No. 06-25-2020-3 Adopting Fireworks Restrictions
- Resolution No. R-06-25-2020-1 Amend Budget FY Ending 6-30-20
- Resolution No. R-06-25-2020-2 Adopt Budget FY Ending 06-30-21
- Resolution No. R-12-14-2020-01 Amending the Written Procedures Governing Electronic Meetings
- Resolution No. R-12-14-2020-02 Adopting ADA Policies and Guidelines
- Resolution No. R-12-14-2020-03 Authorizing a Partial Spending Plan - CARES Act Funding
- Resolution No. R-12-14-2020-04 Adopting the 2020 Six County Region Pre-Disaster Hazard Mitigation Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
May I burn trash and leaves inside the city limits?
No, not at the current time due to dry conditions in our county. Please contact City Hall if you have any questions.