- About Us
- Calendar of Events
- Community Organizations
- Medical Facilities
- Recent News
- Senior Citizen Center
- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Public Hearing Notices
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Emergency Services
- Parks & Recreation
- Gas & Electric Utilities
- Sanitation & Recycling
- Water Utilities
- Street Department
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
NOTICE OF MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS - February 01, 2017
Eureka City will hold a General Election on Tuesday, November 7, 2017 More info visit website Gov... [more...]
The Eureka City Recorder performs many duties vital to the daily operations of City Hall. Listed below you will find many of the duties performed.
- Record and edit the minutes of meetings and distribute to appropriate officials or staff members.
- Respond to requests for information from the public, other municipalities, state officials, or state and federal legislative offices.
- Perform general office duties, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms, or scheduling appointments.
- Issue public notification of all official activities or meetings.
- Collaborate with other staff to assist in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, or priorities.
- Plan and direct the maintenance, filing, safekeeping, and computerization of all municipal documents.
- Prepare meeting agendas or packets of related information.
- Perform budgeting duties, such as assisting in budget preparation, expenditure review, or budget administration.
- Prepare ordinances, resolutions, or proclamations so that they can be executed, recorded, archived, or distributed.
- Maintain fiscal records and accounts.
- Utility Billing
- Maintain and update documents, such as municipal codes.
- Issue building permits, business licenses, dog licenses, and collect appropriate fees.
- Payroll processing
- Manages City Accounts Payable